Saturday, August 1, 2009

Topic- less

tonnes of works to do
but dun really know how to do
wasted the whole day here playing games
really wanna start to do some work
really wanna do a bit of revision
yet do not have the determination to do it =P
crazy of my mass effect, travelling planet sure is fun
made me wonder how wonderful a human's brain is
it took quite a mind to be able to come up with the whole concept and design of that game
ok maybe not 1 mind but a group of
but still,
simply brilliant :)
started dragonica due to CF
not so bad, but not addicted yet either =)

on another note
this afternoon was really terrifying
while having my short nap
dream of someone strangling me
after i woke up
still feeling as if someone was strangling me
unable to move my hand as if someone was holding it
unable to breath, scream out
was free after a while though
mom told me it was just a normal phenomenon due to the heat
well it was my 1st time, so i was really terrified
really thought i was a goner for a second
ppl always say that u will think of the person that u like the most when you are about to die (or mayb tv drama say so, but who cares =P)
guess who was on my thought at that moment
well
no one in particular =P
was too busy looking for a way/trying desperately to free myself of wadever it was
where got time to think of any1 wo
i nvr give up hope you see
or mayb i m just not quite dead yet=P

No comments:

Post a Comment