Saturday, August 15, 2009

not happy, seriously not

Waked up early in the morning
And was well...hmm not so excitedly prepare for the football
Just to found out that the game has been canceled
Called wb and told me he was sick
wtf is with him, he was sick yday and he dun even bother to tell us that the game is canceled
Depriving me of how little sleep that i can have
I am not one to be able to sleep for a long time, mind you
As mentioned in a few post ago
But I still have to wake up early for the game
Just to get a SORRY from him for forgetting to inform me that the game is off
Ok i know he is not well and all, and well...we KNOW him
But this is a bit too irresponsible
Luckily i sms-ed kh and he does not have to suffer the same fate
My guess is that he is still at house =p
Is seriously damn pissed now
Feeling like swearing for the whole street to listen
The only good thing is that it made me forgot another problems that i had

-period-

2 comments: