Sunday, August 9, 2009

update update update

Finally managed to grab a win
Err well two wins to be more precisely
In like a few months time? lol
4-0 and 1-0
Played diff team for each half, so counted as two wins la..haha
Actually I didn't really play well today, in fact i played pretty badly
But others were good, so finally we won =)
Running out of breath pretty fast after a week of sickness
The stupid mucous ran into my lung again
But I am all well now ^^

Have been quite busy for the past week
Feel like my timetable is too packed
It is kinda good if compared to some other people
So i shouldn't be mourning here
Well just that I can't get used to it, yet
That's all

Dislike writing reports for material lab
Not like I have any choice though lol
Electrical tutor is a total disaster
I can't take the way he speak(he can't even express himself properly)
I can't take the way he teach
I just can't stand anything of him
And thus resulted in my disastrous Thurs morn lab
Was totally pissed off and was thinking of just ran off from the scene and left the practical as it is
But well being a responsible person as I am *eherm eherm*
I miraculously remained in the lab until the lab ended, even though I didn't complete the whole thing, not enough time etc
Luckily everything after that was kinda good and happy
So i was able to put all the stuff at the back of my mind and continue to enjoy my life
Not gonna let him spoil my day

Nothing else particularly interesting happen in my life though
So just gonna get on with the life
structural test coming up next
1st test of the sem
Have to do well for it
Work hard and all the best to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment