Sunday, September 20, 2009

update^^

Just trying to update a bit before going MIA agian =P
Went 1u yesterday to shop for some shirts before raya sales
And ohya, for the monash ball too
Walked there for few hours
In the end finally able to get the shirt and pants that i want
Anyway didn't take any photo on it
Btw
Thx to my kai mui, huici for accompanying me^^

Me & huici

On another note
Finally found the book that I have been hunting for a long time
For some reason I never have any luck finding the book
Finally saw it in popular yesterday and grabbed 1 for myself
Quite an old book, but I am happy =)
This is the book, just started on it, hopefully it is as good as everyone said it is

Went for futsal today
Met a lot of friends that haven seen for a long time
Had a nice and fun game
Have not have so much fun playing futsal/football for a long time
I guess that's all
Don't really write well today
All random stuff =P

No comments:

Post a Comment