Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Ball

Went for the Monash Ball yesterday
Was originally planned to spray my hair blue
Unfortunately the saloon do not have the service , so plan abandonned =P
Borrowed a coat from my cousin's husband, but it is a bit oversize for me
I look huge lol, not nice =(
Sunway was full of ppl due to ppl coming for the ball and Arthur's Day
The food are so so
But the events are good
Aside from some small stuffs
Overall it was fun and nice
Too bad didn't get to take lotsa photos
Kinda regretted..haha
me on the way to the ball, took while having jam..lol

Photos taken with my friends at the ball


Like I said, didn't get to take a lot of photos as I do nt have a camera
So a few photos are all I am going to upload
Please view the rest from facebook =P

No comments:

Post a Comment