Thursday, September 17, 2009

nth important here

Sudd feel like writing sth here
So here we go
Well few more days and my hectic life part 2 is going to start soon
Four assignments going to be given to us to be accomplished during the 1 week so-called mid-semester break
Better find a way to enjoy my raya break as much as I can
But of course, I can't neglect my study =)
Talking bout study, screw up big time in my structure test 2
Results of overconfidence I guess
Still amazed that I managed to totally messed up the tension and compression
Losing me quite a lot of marks
I guess there goes my HD for structure
Going to have lower aim for my finals
Oh ya finals timetable came out 2day
Hating the 10 days gap between material paper and electrical
Never fancy such a long gap between my exam
That's all this time
Cheers everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment