Monday, December 28, 2009

Buy this and buy that

Ok here I am, finally back again
I guess no1 is expecting me to update regularly anymore right
It almost seems to be a miracle now for me to blog weekly =P
I knew that somehow this will caught up to me soon again
I knew that i will be getting lazier in blogging
That's why I am here again
To stop myself from stop blogging =)

Ok enough crapping
I am here to announce the further deterioration my financial state
First off, I originally planned to get a new pair of casual sports shoes, or sneakers since my old pair are already in a terrible condition.
But for some reason, I got myself a new football boots instead.==
Get this nice pair of boots for RM120

Total90 shoot II HG-E in black and red
Manage to score a goal on the 1st day i wear this boots too^^


Next up
About my series of unfortunate event
Well more like my series of careless event actually
My laptop was infected by a super serious virus
I am sure i mentioned this before
Just wanna rant on it, still beh song
Dun like losing all my old photos, dang it
Now my laptop once again did it again
Not virus this time though
A nice Christmas present for me
Woke up early in the morning to realised that my laptop was off
Can't switch it on no matter what
Luckily it was the fault of the power adapter
Sent it for repair, together with my stupid laptop, since the maximum battery life i managed to have is a mere 1 hour wtf, so might as well let them check it out since i can't use it
Then on the incident last week
I lost my handphone
Yupe
You heard me right
I lost my handphone
Due to my own stupidity and carelessness
Since I know that there is no way anyone is able to steal it from me
Between the time interval of the last time i used my phone and when i realised that my phone is lost
No stranger has come in contact with me
Heck I think no1 has ever come in contact with me
So all I did is DROPPED it somewhere
oh yes how brilliant of me
And so after lots of futile effort
I officially declared my phone MIA, and so the maxis sim card in it as well
So from now on I will be using my old digi number, no more maxis number
So please do contact me by my digi number only

Originally never plan to buy any new phone anytime soon
But this turn of event change my plan
Bought this new baby of mine recently
SE W995 in progressive Black

Yes
Another Sony Ericsson phone
I am a loyal SE user you know wtf
Quite satisfied with this phone though
Cost me quite alot too T_T
Took my ptptn money to buy it...hahaha
Not gonna buy any new phone in this few years anymore
I promised I am not gonna lost this phone
I am gonna treasured it
I am not going to spoil it



hopefully

On a side note
I kinda like 1u decoration for Christmas this year
I have no idea why
It seems to be a simple decoration yet it attracts me
And 2 photos on pyramid decoration, took them last night, not very nice photos though
My skill is still lacking

I guess that's all I am gonna update this time
see ya guys around^^

No comments:

Post a Comment