Sunday, December 13, 2009

~Broke~

The irresponsible blogger is finally back..hehe
It has been more than 2 weeks now since I last blogged
Well actually i dun really have much to blog about too
Life is as usual
Class during holidays kinda sucks
Plus it is the bloody boring Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies

Spent alot during this holidays
First of all went paintball with bunch of Monash friends
Had a fine day while getting shot at some unexpected place =P
Here's the group photo of the day
I look damn nerdy here=.=
Another big spending, not counting those outing with friends
Is during the pc fair
Finally bought my new ext harddisc
Though it was kinda late as my laptop was infected by virus 1 week before i bought it
I wasn't in time to back up all my files
So i lost most of my photos and musics
Curse those sh virus creator
Gotta back up my files more frequently from now on
Anyway here's my new external harddisc, 500GB costing me RM300 with 5 yrs warranty
The paintball and the harddisc basically took all my salary from the 3 days roadshow i worked on
I am totally broke now

Went for a camp last week though
Was invited by wei jie as a facilitator
Will elaborate on it more in another post

For some reason i aren't really in any blogging mood
Just felt that i shouldn't abandon this blog for too long
Gotta blog more frequently before dust started to accumulate again =P

2 comments:

  1. how much is d paintball n where izzit anyway?? we wanted to go der last time actually as replacement for classtrip .. :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol izit? around 50-60 per person lo, 3000 bullets if din rber wrongly...this 1 subang de o, i think sungai buloh there got 1

    ReplyDelete