Monday, July 20, 2009

Revived?=D

yea i know, my blog has been neglected for a time now
even though there seems to be alot of stuff to blog
but i just don't seem to feel like blogging them
but here i m again=)
Well the new sem started today
the 2 weeks of holidays plus the 1 week orientation sure ended fast
i cant even really feel them=P
anyway
new sem is the weird 1
no yao huang to talk to
no edwin for me to tease
no miss chua errr...to laugh at?lol
It just doesn't feel right without these ppl chatting and laughing with us
It's like part of the life is gone? lol this is abit exaggerated
but then that's kinda how to describe it
well anyawy life goes on
this kinda remind me of a song haha
lectures look nice, let's hope i don't slack off half way like last sem
promised myself to do my best this sem=)
update again some other times
hope all of you have a great time^^

No comments:

Post a Comment