Sunday, June 21, 2009

Still Alive =)

After MIA for around 11 days, so here I am
updating my blog at last:)
Let's see, going to do thing backward here
First off,
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the world
and of course, my dear father =D
Well don't really know what to say..haha
not the kind of ppl to know how to say all the emotional stuff=P
So here's my dad:D

Went for Dynasty Hotel for Hi-Tea as celebration
The food there weren't really very nice
So just have to keep that in mind=P
So here's some photos

The teh tarik competition wtf
Some of the food
cakes=)

Sirap with agito beside lol

my bro's and my self made kuey teow soup and tom yam wtf


Now back to yesterday
Went back KB for the carnival
Well as expected
the carnival had not been as fun since we left the school =P
but still get to meet a lot of friends
some that i haven't seen in ages
feel nice =)

Well two papers are the past now
Two more to die for look forward to
so i guess i better prepare for the exam
c you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment