Tuesday, May 5, 2009

100 truths

ok now this is the 1st time doing this, tagged by Kar Ying
well just for fun=)

001. Real Name: Lee Jun Rong
002. Nickname(s): JB long =.=
003. Age: 20
004. Horoscope: Aries
005. Male or Female: Male
006. Elementary: Tadika Wen Xing ( i think this is how it is spelt:P)
007. Middle School: SJK(c) Kepong Baru
008. High School: SMK Kepong Baru
009. College School: Tarc, Monash University
010. Hair colour: Black
011. Long or Short: Short ( err...u mean the hair right?)
012. Loud or Quiet: err...depends...50:50 =D
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
014. Phone or Camera: Phone
015. Health Freak: No idea ^^
016. Drink or Smoke: Nope
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Not exactly
018. Eat or Drink: Stupid, pointless questions =.=""
019. Piercings: No
020. Tattoos: No way, don't suit me
021. Social or Anti-Social: Of coz social la duh...
022. Righty or lefty: Righty
023. First piercing: I say i don't have lo
024. First relationship: never T.T
025. First Best Friend: Choon Shen ( I think so...hahahahaha)
026. First Award: Standard 1 that time for getting the 1st place ( I think so )
027. First Kiss: Parents ( whose parents nvr kiss them =.=")
028. First Pet: Fish ( I want a dog, whole family disapprove @.@ )
029. First Big Vacation: Should be Langkawi
030. First Love at first sight: Errr nope
031. First Big Birthday: I don't really remember, nvr really have any party b4
032. First Surgery: When I was small I knocked my head playing with friends (same as kar ying..lol)
033. First sport you joined: hoping in sack bag(kindergarten)
034. Orange or Apple juice: Orange
035. Rock or Rap: Rock ( i dislike Rap )
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Backstreet boys (cause I dunno who the hell is NSYNC! T__T) * copied from kar ying..hahahahaha
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Britney Spears gua
039. Night or Day: Night
040. Sun or Moon: Sun
041. TV or Internet: Internet
042. Playstation or xbox: Never tried xbox....so playstation
043. Kiss or hug: both ( I want more than that XD)
044. Iguana or turtle: Iguana
045. Spider or bee: Don't want
046. Fall or spring: Spring
047. Limewire or iTunes: iTunes
048. Soccer or baseball: Soccer
049. Eating: Fried Rice^^
050. Drinking: Coffee, alchohol:)
051. Excitement level: For now nothing, just normal
052. I'm about to : Do my Rube Goldberg (Silly) Machine ( even the name is silly )
053. Listening to: Lost Heaven by L'arc~en~Ciel
054. Plan for today: Blog, do my math assignment, sleep
055. Waiting for: Jun Min to online to show me answer for math assignment
056. Energy Level: almost out for now..hahaha
057. Thinking of someone: Yea
058. Want kids?: Yes
059. Want to get married?: Yes if there are ppl out there who want me:)
060. When?: Wait for the someone to appear 1st lo
061. How many kids do you want: I want a soccer team:D , ok only the 2 strikers
062. Any name on the mind: .......i m bad with names....
063. What do you want to do: draw my own manga^^
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow
066. Something you would never try: Commit suicide (only idiots do this, no offense here)
067. When do you want to die: well not planning to anyime soon, that's for sure
068. Lips or Eyes: Lips ( for what??? i like lips for kissing -.-+)
069. Romantic or Funny?: Funny
070. Shorter or Taller?: Taller ( coz i don't wanna be shorter )
071. Protective or Caring?: Caring ( I can protect her^^)
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Spontaneous
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: wth....nice...everything:)
074. Sensitive or Loud?: too much of both i also don't want
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Nothing
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Hmm me?? I don't know o...trouble maker guaaa...
077. Muscular or normal: Normal
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope
079. Broken a bone: Nope
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Nope ( I broke my glasses but nvr lost )
081. Ran away from home: Nope
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: Nope ( but i will be happy to have a gun^^ )
083. Killed somebody: Well i killed plenty in games
084. Broken some one's heart: Nope ( not any that i know anyway, I am a good guy u see )
085. Had your heart broken: Yea i guess so ( not really sure..hahaha )
086. Been arrested: Nope (wth)
087. Cried when someone died: Yes (i m kinda slow...cried like after the whole day of being there??)
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: How can anyone be equal to everyone=.=
089. Yourself: You mean like a friend more than myself?? Imposibble la..hahahaha
090. Miracles: I'm still well & alive
091. Love at first sight: Again????
092. Heaven: My home la baka
093. Santa Claus: I ony want the presents~~he can disappear after that X)
094. Tooth Fairy: Have I lie before?? *innocent look*
095. Kiss in the first date: Never got a date...( why so many this type of question huiyo )
096. Angels: can fly....
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Yea but don't really know who is that person:P
098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now?: Yes why not!
099. Do you believe in God?: I want to
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.

Tag Tag Tag
1. Huey Shyan ( so free just go & do la :P)
2. Ah Lui ( I am the 3rd 1 to tag u so u better do this..hahaha)
3. Yao Huang ( better than writing all ur emo thingy :P)
4. Wei Jie ( Just try when u are free ^^)
5. Hui Ci ( Holiday ma~~~)
6. Sean ( anything..hahaha just do it)
7. LooLoo ( old adi still can play childish game 1:P)
8. Yip Weng ( hope u will try..haha)
9. Cindy ( i need names..hehe )
10. Jo Lene ( u are here to fill up the space..hahahahahaha)

3 comments:

  1. 100ques so many!!!!!!
    i'm lazy to reply this tag=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. JB long XD
    对了,这个月31日你得空吗?我需要你的帮忙?
    帮我问问hock是否也得空。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 阿紫 - 不肯定噢
    什么事?要用一整天的?

    ReplyDelete