Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Long past 22nd Birthday =P

Hello guys! I m back to update on my own 22nd (old haizzz) Birthday
which was exactly a month ago!! (crazy late)
Well anyway
everything about my birthday started with a slight accident
at which at the wonderful morning of 27th March, Sunday
thief(or thieves) somehow manage to get into my house while all of us were sleeping
and taken some stuffs from the living room
losses were not great, though unfortunately my old crappy Compaq was among them
didn't lose much data as I already backed up my files few days before, luckily my hard disc still with me
Manage to get back most of our cards including IC and driving license thanks to a good-hearted auntie who found them and brought them back to us
And so let's take a look on my new asus laptop which the code actually confuses me so not gonna post up the model name
And so back to the main topic, my family brought me to some steamboat place that I forgot the name
The only thing i manage to remember was that it is at desa park city, under kay's cafe.
Anyway the food is so so, but I 'll show some photos anyway
And I manage to took this awesome photo(at least I think so =P)
This kid was simply adorable


Mine and brother's food =P

My chocolate mousse birthday cake

Next up is my celebration with my uni friend
Which fell on the exact date of my birthday 28th March
It was suppose to be a surprise party
which I realise due to some..err technical error
Anyway it was at Ole Ole Bali which is freaking expensive, luckily I dun hv to pay hahahaha
The food is not bad and the portion is quite large too =) Received an adidas sleeveless sports shirt from them =D
As always, since I'm a man of few words *ehem*, picture time!!
My Dinner)
Guess what, It's Chocolate Mousse again!! =D
My Birthday Card=)
My Adidas jersey :D
Group Photo ^^

Lastly were my old friends
Which brought me to errrr..Pedro (actually they brought me there because they have buy 1 free 1 for the main course =P)
It is a Mexican + Itallian Restaurant? I think so hahahaha
The food is good as well
And guess what, I got a Starbuck Tumbler from them =) which a self made err paper in it
Time to show off some photos again

me with my...3rd CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE..hahahaha..oklar and ice cream topping
me with the girls
photos that apparently they like a lot, sadly since I was the photographer, me not in it =(
Group photos =)
Irish Coffee(with alcohol in it) which was given to me for free =)

And we randomly went to the mall after that for their warehouse sales
manage to get previous season Liverpool's way shirt at RM60 =)

Now to show off some of my presents
note: they are model kit, not toys =P
Thanks everyone =)
Tumbler
My infinite Justiceout of box

errr...guan gong
out of box
Everything

Ok guess that sums up my Birthday..I guess
Nomore promising this time..haha going on an hiatus again and hope to come back soon

SMile Always!! ^^

1 comment: