Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Video time~~ =)

Frankly
Have nothing much to blog about
Nothing happening recently
Life goes on as usual
So as the title suggest
Just wanna share this 2 videos here
They are songs that I am really into recently
Without any sepcific reasons again of course
Love both songs a lot
Both are from Final Fantasy titles
The 1st 1 is quite an old 1 while the second 1 is a recent release
Too bad can't find purely the song for the second 1
Well hope u guys enjoy the video and the song^^



Final Fantasy VIII - Eyes On Me - Faye Wong





Final Fantasy XIII - Kimi ga Iru Kara (Because You're Here) - Sayuri Sugawara


On a side note
I finally got back my laptop
And they replace the battery for me too! =)
Hopefully this time it can last more than an hour
Gonna try it out soon :D
And the compulsory subject ie the LAN class finally coming to an end
My holidays gonna start officially
Yipeeee

Have a nice days

No comments:

Post a Comment