Monday, October 26, 2009

A new start, or perhaps an end =P

Finally after a string of delay (intentionally =P)
I am now staying at my uncle house at Lagoon Perdana(Sunway or Subang or watever)
It is much nearer to the uni compared to my house
I can spend less on petrol
I don't have to drive so much
I can have much more spare time
& most importantly it is for free!
So now any1 who drop by Sunway can visit me anytime and ask me out yum cha anytime on weekday wtf like any1 would like to ajak me
So now presenting my not so much room well good enough to stay then enuff lo
All I need is a bed and a table well that's the only things that my room can fit anyway wtf

First up my bed, my wife no1 2 3 are missing here, left them at home wtf

my study table and my other stuff

My much anticipated green door ( apparently my uncle decided to make traffic light for the house, there are 3 rooms in this apartment and so red yellow green for each room and I have the pleasure to get the green 1 wtf)

another view of my room from outside
Final is just around the corner and I'll be staying here more often so that I can go the library for study *ehem * ehem*
Can't imagine how fast time flies
I am almost done with my 1st year in Monash now
Hopefully can do well in this final
Hopefully can get use to this place soon
Now back to study
ciao

*nerd mode*

4 comments: