Wednesday, April 22, 2009

it's a test week...& everyone should be studying
THAN WHY THE HELL AM I IN FACEBOOK PLAYING FRIENDS FOR SALE!
I can see that i am not the only 1
eric, yao huang, sean have been buying pets there everyday
huey shyan was influenced by me
we have been raising the value of some ppl extraordinarily

Barney Cheong
  • Barney Cheong
  • "barney hubby^^ (strictly NOT FOR..."
  • value:
    $736,403,855
  • cash:
    $43,954,515
  • owner:
    David Rusli
  • pets:
    5
  • network:
    Malaysia

  • wth is this, how can he be so bloody damn expensive!!!! hahahaha..ok we play no part in this...i just stumbled on him & saw that he is soooo expensive & thought i should shared it out here XP


& for the quizes of facebook
i don't really know what's so addictive bout them
but than i am addicted too...have been taking quiz for everyday. my daily job :P
anyway..must force myself to study..hahaha if i can ever do that
dynamics exam up next on fri=)

2 comments:

  1. c??/ask u to study oways rest..nw influence me pulak~lolx..let vcd guy hv u..hahaXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..go study go go go~~
    good luck in ur exam.

    ReplyDelete